Introduction: The situation of COVID-19 pandemic is becoming more complex. The research institutes should focus on the most important challenge related to this outbreak at the national level. We aim to realize this scoping review to map publications on COVID-19 in Vietnam in order to guide research priorities and policies in the country.
Methods: This study was conducted at the Thai Binh University of Medicine and Pharmacy, from May to August 2020, according to the guidance for conducting systematic scoping review.
Results: A total of 72 studies met the inclusion criteria. The most frequent publications were original articles (27.8%), followed by letter to editor/correspondence (26.4%). According to the research priorities for COVID-19 set by the WHO, 41.7% studies focused on control and prevention of COVID-19, but none of studies on personal protective equipment or protocol for healthcare workers’ safety were conducted. 12.5% studies carried out a thorough investigation into epidemiology of the COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam. Virology and genomics, natural history of the virus and its transmission in Vietnam were described by 18.1% papers. Only one study was conducted in terms of development for candidate therapeutics.
Conclusion: We call for national investigation on treatment against SARS-CoV-2 and protocol for medical staff protection. The government and academic institutions should work in collaboration with international stakeholders, including the WHO, to combat together the COVID-19.
2. Ribas RM, de Campos PA, de Brito CS, Cavalcanti Dantas RC. 2021 Olympic Games Tokyo: Safety Issues and Protection against COVID-19 Transmission. J Glob Insect Dis. 2020;12:114-5. doi: 10.4103/jgid.jgid_88_20.
3. Musa SS, Zhao S, Wang MH, Habib AG, Mustapha UT, He D. Estimation of exponential growth rate and basic reproduction number of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Africa. Infect Dis Poverty. 2020;9:96. doi: 10.1186/s40249-020-00718-y.
4. Nabil B, Sabrina B, Abdelhakim B. Transmission route and introduction of pandemic SARS-CoV-2 between China, Italy, and Spain. J Med Virol. 2020;10.1002/jmv.26333. doi: 10.1002/jmv.26333.
5. Worldometer. Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
6. Phan LT, Nguyen TV, Luong QC, Nguyen TV, Nguyen HT, Le HQ, Nguyen TT, Cao TM, Pham QD. Importation and Human-to-Human Transmission of a Novel Coronavirus in Vietnam. N Engl J Med. 2020 Feb 27;382(9):872-874. doi: 10.1056/NEJMc2001272.
7. Ministry of Health. General information for quick response of national steering committee for epidemic COVID-19 prevention. Available at: https://ncov.vncdc.gov.vn/
8. Peters MDJ, Godfrey CM, Khalil H, McInerney P, Parker D, Soares CB. Guidance for conducting systematic scoping reviews. JBI Evidence Implementation. 2015 Sep [cited 2020 Aug 4];13(3):141–146. doi: 10.1097/XEB.0000000000000050.
9. Tricco AC, Lillie E, Zarin W, O'Brien KK, Colquhoun H, Levac D, Moher D, Peters MDJ, Horsley T, Weeks L, Hempel S, Akl EA, Chang C, McGowan J, Stewart L, Hartling L, Aldcroft A, Wilson MG, Garritty C, Lewin S, Godfrey CM, Macdonald MT, Langlois EV, Soares-Weiser K, Moriarty J, Clifford T, Tunçalp Ö, Straus SE. PRISMA Extension for Scoping Reviews (PRISMA-ScR): Checklist and Explanation. Ann Intern Med. 2018 Oct 2;169(7):467-473. doi: 10.7326/M18-0850.
10. Duong DM, Le VT, Ha BTT. Controlling the COVID-19 Pandemic in Vietnam: Lessons From a Limited Resource Country. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2020 May;32(4):161-162. doi: 10.1177/1010539520927290.
11. Dinh L, Dinh P, Nguyen PDM, Nguyen DHN, Hoang T. Vietnam’s response to COVID-19: prompt and proactive actions. J Travel Med. 2020 Apr;27(3):taaa047. doi: 10.1093/jtm/taaa047.
12. Ivic S. Vietnam’s Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak. Asian Bioeth Rev. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41649-020-00134-2
13. Van Nguyen H, Van Hoang M, Dao ATM, Nguyen HL, Van Nguyen T, Nguyen PT, Khuong LQ, Le PM, Gilmour S. An adaptive model of health system organization and responses helped Vietnam to successfully halt the Covid-19 pandemic: What lessons can be learned from a resource-constrained country. Int J Health Plann Manage. 2020 Jun 18:10.1002/hpm.3004. doi: 10.1002/hpm.3004.
14. Ha BTT, Ngoc Quang L, Mirzoev T, Tai NT, Thai PQ, Dinh PC. Combating the COVID-19 Epidemic: Experiences from Vietnam. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Apr 30;17(9):3125. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17093125.
15. Dao TL, Nguyen TD, Hoang VT. Controlling the COVID-19 pandemic: Useful lessons from Vietnam. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020 Jul 9;37:101822. doi: 10.1016/j.tmaid.2020.101822.
16. Tran BX, Dang AK, Thai PK, Le HT, Le XTT, Do TTT, Nguyen TH, Pham HQ, Phan HT, Vu GT, Phung DT, Nghiem SH, Nguyen TH, Tran TD, Do KN, Truong DV, Vu GV, Latkin CA, Ho RCM, Ho CSH. Coverage of Health Information by Different Sources in Communities: Implication for COVID-19 Epidemic Response. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 May 20;17(10):3577. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17103577.
17. Duc NM, Ha HD, Tuan TA, Bang MTL, Duc PH, Thong PM. From First COVID-19 Case to Current Outbreak: A Vietnamese Report. Electron J Gen Med. 2020;17(4):em208. https://doi.org/10.29333/ejgm/7867
18. Nguyen TA, Nguyen QC, Le ATK, Nguyen HN, Nguyen TTH. Modelling the impact of control measures against the COVID-19 pandemic in Viet Nam. medRxiv. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.24.20078030
19. La V-P, Pham T-H, Ho M-T, Nguyen M-H, P Nguyen K-L, Vuong T-T, Nguyen HKT, Tran T, Khuc Q ; Ho MT, Vuong QH. Policy response, social media and science journalism for the sustainability of the public health system amid the COVID-19 outbreak: The vietnam lessons. Sustainability. 2020;12(7):2931. doi:10.3390/su12072931
20. Van Thang T, Nguyen NPT, Hoang TD, Tran VT, Vu CT, Siewe JN, Colebunders, R Dunneet M. Preventive behavior of Vietnamese people in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. medRxiv. 2020; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.14.20102418
21. Van Minh H. Proactive and Comprehensive Community Health Actions to Fight the COVID-19 Epidemic: Initial Lessons from Vietnam. J Rural Health. 2020;10.1111/jrh.12430. doi:10.1111/jrh.12430
22. Nguyen THD, Vu DC. Summary of the COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam - Lessons and suggestions. Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020;101651. doi:10.1016/j.tmaid.2020.101651
23. Huynh TLD. The COVID-19 containment in Vietnam: What are we doing?. J Glob Health. 2020;10(1):010338. doi:10.7189/jogh.10.010338
24. Trevisan M, Le LC, Le AV. The COVID-19 Pandemic: A View From Vietnam. Am J Public Health. 2020 Aug;110(8):1152–3. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2020.305751
25. Nguyen TA, Cuong QN, Kim ALT, Huong TN, Nguyen HN, Fox GJ, Marks GB. Adapting a TB contact investigation strategy for COVID-19. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 2020;24(5):548–550. doi: 10.5588/ijtld.20.0169.
26. Nguyen HG, Nguyen TV. An epidemiologic profile of COVID-19 patients in Vietnam. medRxiv. 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.10.20061226
27. Tran DC. An open toolbox for generating map of actively confirmed SARS-CoV-2 or COVID-19 cases in Vietnam. Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics. 2020;9(6):2396-403. DOI: 10.11591/eei.v9i6.2621
28. Valencia C, Quang L, Handcock M, Nguyen D, Doan Q, Nguyen TV, Le NH, Truong TL, Do H, Otsu S, Le T, Pham QD, Nguyen TV, Lan PT, Le LV. Asymptomatic and Presymptomatic Transmission of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection: An Estimation from a Cluster of Confirmed Cases in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. 2020. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3630119
29. Tran BX, Nguyen HT, Pham HQ, Le HT, Vu GT, Latkin CA, Ho CSH, Ho RCM. Capacity of local authority and community on epidemic response in Vietnam: Implication for COVID-19 preparedness. Safety Science. 2020;130:104867. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2020.104867
30. Tran BX, Vu GT, Latkin CA, Pham HQ, Phan HT, Le HT, Ho RCM. Characterize health and economic vulnerabilities of workers to control the emergence of COVID-19 in an industrial zone in Vietnam. Safety Science. 2020;104811. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2020.104811
31. Phan LT, Nguyen TV, Huynh LKT, Dao MH, Vo TAN, Vu NHP, Pham HTT, Nguyen HT, Nguyen TT, Le HQ, Nguyen TV, Nguyen QH, Huynh TP, Nguyen SN, Nguyen AH, Nguyen NT, Nguyen TNT, Nguyen LT, Luong QC, Cao TM, Pham QD. Clinical features, isolation, and complete genome sequence of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 from the first two patients in Vietnam. J Med Virol. 2020 May 28:10.1002/jmv.26075. doi: 10.1002/jmv.26075.
32. Acosta M, Nestore M. Comparing public policy implementation in Taiwan and Vietnam in the early stages of the COVID-19 outbreak: a review. SocArXiv. 2020; doi: 10.31235/osf.io/69hqx
33. Ha TH, Ruano G, Lewis J. Comparison of epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 patients in Vietnam. medRxiv. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.03.20121467
34. Vo TS, Vo TTTN, Vo TTBC. Coronavirus Infection Prevention by Wearing Masks. Eurasian J Med. 2020;52(2):197-201. doi:10.5152/eurasianjmed.2020.20056
35. Tong PB, Lin LY, Tran TH. Coronaviruses pandemics: Can neutralizing antibodies help?. Life Sci. 2020;255:117836. doi:10.1016/j.lfs.2020.117836
36. Luong T. COVID-19 Dispatches from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Anthropology Now. 2020;12(1):45–49. https://doi.org/10.1080/19428200.2020.1761209
37. Quach HL, Hoang NA. COVID-19 in Vietnam: A lesson of pre-preparation. J Clin Virol. 2020;127:104379. doi:10.1016/j.jcv.2020.104379
38. Truong Q-T, Nguyen D-N, Tran Q-N, Al-Mohamad S. COVID-19 in Vietnam: What Happened in the Stock Market? Available at SSRN 3633754. 2020; SSRN Electronic Journal. 2020; DOI: 10.2139/ssrn.3633754
39. Nguyen H, Nguyen A. Covid-19 misinformation and the social (media) amplification of risk: A Vietnamese perspective. Media and Communication. 2020;8(2). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17645/mac.v8i2.3227
40. Long NN, Khoi BH. Covid-19 Risk Perception and Food Hoarding Intention: Evidence from Vietnam. Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020;7(18):1781–1790. DOI: 10.29333/ejmste/8207
41. Minh DNT, Huy TP, Hoang DN, Thieu MQ. COVID-19: Experience from Vietnam Medical Students. International Journal of Medical Students. 2020;8(1):62–63. DOI 10.5195/ijms.2020.505
42. Le HT, Nguyen DN, Beydoun AS, Le XTT, Nguyen TT, Pham QT, Ta NTK, Nguyen QT, Nguyen AN, Hoang MT, Vu LG, Tran BX, Latkin CA, Ho CSH, Ho RCM. Demand for Health Information on COVID-19 among Vietnamese. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Jun 18;17(12):4377. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17124377.
43. Hoang VM, Hoang HH, Khuong QL, La NQ, Tran TTH. Describing the pattern of the COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam. Global health action. 2020;13(1):1776526. doi: 10.1080/16549716.2020.1776526.
44. Le VT, Nghiem MN, Bui TTT, Le TTU, Nguyen TTH, Nguyen TPD, Le NTN, Tran TT, Dinh NHM, Nguyen TP, Tran TH, Nguyen TT, Guy T, Nguyen VVC. Duration of viral detection in throat and rectum of a patient with COVID-19. medRxiv. 2020; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.07.20032052
45. Viet BL, Thanh NT, Ha N. Early estimation of reproduction number of covid-19 in vietnam. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.28.20046136v2.full.pdf
46. Hoang VT, Pham TD, Dao TL, Nguyen DT, Dang VN, Dao TT, Nguyen VL, Dang QH, Do XC, Nguyen VT, Pham VD, Vu PT, Hoang NT, Gautret P, Nguyen DC. Epidemiological Characteristics of COVID-19 Patients in Vietnam and a Description of Disease Control and Prevention Measures in Thai Binh Province. https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202005.0197/v1
47. Bui LV, Nguyen HT, Levine H, Nguyen H, Nguyen TA, Nguyen TP, Nguyen T, Do TTT, Tuan PN, Bui MH. Estimation of the incubation period of SARS-CoV-2 in Vietnam. medRxiv. 2020; https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.09.20096800v1
48. My TTA, Loan HTP, Hai NTT, Hieu LT, Hoa TT, Thuy BTP, Quang DT, Triet NT, Anh TTV, Dieu NTX, Trung NT, Hue NV, Tat PV, Tung VT, Nhung NTA. Evaluation of the Inhibitory Activities of COVID-19 of Melaleuca cajuputi Oil Using Docking Simulation. ChemistrySelect. 2020 Jun 8;5(21):6312-6320. doi: 10.1002/slct.202000822.
49. Thai PQ, Toan DTT, Son DT, Van HTH, Minh LN, Hung LX, Toan NV, Hoat LN, Luong DH, Khue LN, Khoa NT, Huong LT. Factors associated with the duration of hospitalisation among COVID-19 patients in Vietnam: A survival analysis. Epidemiol Infect. 2020 Jun 10;148:e114. doi: 10.1017/S0950268820001259.
50. Nguyen HT, Do BN, Pham KM, Kim GB, Dam HTB, Nguyen TT, Nguyen TTP, Nguyen YH, Sørensen K, Pleasant A, Duong TV. Fear of COVID-19 Scale-Associations of Its Scores with Health Literacy and Health-Related Behaviors among Medical Students. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Jun 11;17(11):4164. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17114164.
51. Thoi PT. Ho Chi Minh City- the front line against COVID-19 in Vietnam. City Soc. 2020. DOI:10.1111/ciso.12284
52. Nguyen THD, Vu DC. Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic upon mental health: Perspectives from Vietnam. Psychol Trauma. 2020;12(5):480-481. doi:10.1037/tra0000694
53. Tran PB, Hensing G, Wingfield T, Atkins S, Sidney Annerstedt K, Kazibwe J, Tomeny E, Biermann O, Thorpe J, Forse R, Lönnroth K. Income security during public health emergencies: the COVID-19 poverty trap in Vietnam. BMJ Glob Health. 2020 Jun;5(6):e002504. doi: 10.1136/bmjgh-2020-002504.
54. Huynh G, Nguyen TNH, Vo KN, Vo VT, Pham LA. Knowledge and attitude toward COVID-19 among healthcare workers at District 2 Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. 2020;13(6):260. doi: 10.4103/1995-7645.280396
55. Than HM, Nong VM, Nguyen CT, Thi Tran NH, Do CD, Pham TN. Management of mild cases of COVID-19 in low-resource countries: An experience in Vietnam. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2020 Apr 18:S1684-1182(20)30106-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jmii.2020.04.012.
56. Luong HT, Jardine M, Thomson N. Mobilizing the police from the top down as public health partners in combatting COVID-19: A perspective from Vietnam. Journal of Community Safety and Well-Being. 2020;57-59. DOI:https://doi.org/10.35502/jcswb.132.
57. Hoang MP, Kanjanaumporn J, Aeumjaturapat S, Chusakul S, Seresirikachorn K, Snidvongs K. Olfactory and gustatory dysfunctions in COVID-19 patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2020 Jun 21. doi: 10.12932/AP-210520-0853.
58. Nguyen HV, Tran HX, Huy LV, Nguyen XN, Thanh M, Nguyen N. Online Book Shopping in Vietnam: The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic Situation. Publ Res Q. 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12109-020-09732-2
59. Thanh HN, Van TN, Thu HNT, Van BN, Thanh BD, Thu HPT, Kieu ANT, Viet NN, Marks GB, Fox GJ, Nguyen TA. Outbreak investigation for COVID-19 in northern Vietnam. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020 May;20(5):535-536. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30159-6.
60. Nguyen HC, Nguyen MH, Do BN, Tran CQ, Nguyen TTP, Pham KM, Pham LV, Tran KV, Duong TT, Tran TV, Duong TH, Nguyen TT, Nguyen QH, Hoang TM, Nguyen KT, Pham TTM, Yang SH, Chao JC, Duong TV. People with Suspected COVID-19 Symptoms Were More Likely Depressed and Had Lower Health-Related Quality of Life: The Potential Benefit of Health Literacy. J Clin Med. 2020 Mar 31;9(4):965. doi: 10.3390/jcm9040965.
61. Pham VH, Gargiulo Isacco C, Nguyen KCD, Le SH, Tran DK, Nguyen QV, Pham HT, Aityan S, Pham ST, Cantore S, Inchingolo AM, Inchingolo AD, Dipalma G, Ballini A, Inchingolo F. Rapid and sensitive diagnostic procedure for multiple detection of pandemic Coronaviridae family members SARS-CoV-2, SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and HCoV: a translational research and cooperation between the Phan Chau Trinh University in Vietnam and University of Bari "Aldo Moro" in Italy. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2020 Jun;24(12):7173-7191. doi: 10.26355/eurrev_202006_21713.
62. Tran BX, Phan HT, Nguyen TPT, Hoang MT, Vu GT, Thi Lei H, Latkin CA, Ho CS, Ho RC. Reaching further by Village Health Collaborators: The informal health taskforce of Vietnam for COVID-19 responses. J Glob Health. 2020 Jun;10(1):010354. doi: 10.7189/jogh.10.010354.
63. Van Tan L, Thi Thu Hong N, My Ngoc N, Tan Thanh T, Thanh Lam V, Anh Nguyet L, Nguyen Truc Nhu L, Thi Ha Ny N, Ngoc Quang Minh N, Nguyen Huy Man D, Thi Ty Hang V, Nguyen Quoc Khanh P, Chanh Xuan T, Thanh Phong N, Nguyen Hoang Tu T, Tinh Hien T, Manh Hung L, Thanh Truong N, Min Yen L, Thanh Dung N, Thwaites G, Van Vinh Chau N; for OUCRU COVID-19 research group. SARS-CoV-2 and co-infections detection in nasopharyngeal throat swabs of COVID-19 patients by metagenomics. J Infect. 2020 Aug;81(2):e175-e177. doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2020.06.033.
64. Le TQM, Takemura T, Moi ML, Nabeshima T, Nguyen LKH, Hoang VMP, Ung THT, Le TT, Nguyen VS, Pham HQA, Duong TN, Nguyen HT, Ngu DN, Nguyen CK, Morita K, Hasebe F, Dang DA. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Shedding by Travelers, Vietnam, 2020. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020 Jul;26(7):1624-1626. doi: 10.3201/eid2607.200591.
65. Tung LT. Social Responses for Older People in COVID-19 Pandemic: Experience from Vietnam. Journal of Gerontological Social Work. 2020;1–6. doi: 10.1080/01634372.2020.1773596
66. Tran BX, Ha GH, Nguyen LH, Vu GT, Hoang MT, Le HT, Latkin CA, Ho CSH, Ho RCM. Studies of Novel Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) Pandemic: A Global Analysis of Literature. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Jun 8;17(11):4095. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17114095.
67. Hoang MV, Nguyen PTN, Tran TTP, Khuong LQ, Dao ATM, Nguyen HV, Djalante R, Tran HTT. The COVID-19 pandemic in the ASEAN: A preliminary report on the spread, burden and medical capacities. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2020 Jun;13(6):247–51. DOI: 10.4103/1995-7645.284644
68. Huynh TL. The COVID-19 risk perception: A survey on socioeconomics and media attention. Econ Bull. 2020;40(1):758–764.
69. Le HT, Nguyen LV, Tran DM, Do HT, Tran HT, Le YT, Phan PH. The first infant case of COVID-19 acquired from a secondary transmission in Vietnam. Lancet Child Adolesc Health. 2020 May;4(5):405-406. doi: 10.1016/S2352-4642(20)30091-2.
70. Van Cuong L, Giang HTN, Linh LK, Shah J, Van Sy L, Hung TH, Reda A, Truong LN, Tien DX, Huy NT. The first Vietnamese case of COVID-19 acquired from China. Lancet Infect Dis. 2020 Apr;20(4):408-409. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30111-0.
71. Van Le Q, Ngo DQ, Tran TD, Ngo QX. The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on thyroid surgery in Vietnam. Eur J Surg Oncol. 2020;S0748-7983(20)30649-1. doi:10.1016/j.ejso.2020.07.022
72. Nguyen THD, Vu DC. The largest epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in Vietnam. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2020;41(8):984-985. doi:10.1017/ice.2020.128
73. Chau NVV, Thanh Lam V, Thanh Dung N, Yen LM, Minh NNQ, Hung LM, Ngoc NM, Dung NT, Man DNH, Nguyet LA, Nhat LTH, Nhu LNT, Ny NTH, Hong NTT, Kestelyn E, Dung NTP, Xuan TC, Hien TT, Thanh Phong N, Tu TNH, Geskus RB, Thanh TT, Thanh Truong N, Binh NT, Thuong TC, Thwaites G, Tan LV; OUCRU COVID-19 research group. The natural history and transmission potential of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. Clin Infect Dis. 2020 Jun 4:ciaa711. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciaa711.
74. Tran BX, Hoang MT, Pham HQ, Hoang CL, Le HT, Latkin CA, Ho CS, Ho RC. The operational readiness capacities of the grassroots health system in responses to epidemics: Implications for COVID-19 control in Vietnam. J Glob Health. 2020 Jun;10(1):011006. doi: 10.7189/jogh.10.011006.
75. Tran T, Hoang A-D, Nguyen Y-C, Nguyen L-C, Ta N-T, Pham Q-H, et al. Toward Sustainable Learning during School Suspension: Socioeconomic, Occupational Aspirations, and Learning Behavior of Vietnamese Students during COVID-19. Sustainability. 2020;12(10):4195. doi:10.3390/su12104195
76. Long KQ, Hanh HH, Hanh TTT, Quang LN, Van Minh H. Treatment for COVID-19 patients in Vietnam: Analysis of time-to-recovery. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine. 2020;13. doi: 10.4103/1995-7645.289505
77. Dang H-A, Giang L. Turning Vietnam’s COVID-19 Success into Economic Recovery: A Job-Focused Analysis of Individual Assessments on Their Finance and the Economy. GLO Discussion Paper, No. 566. http://hdl.handle.net/10419/218863
78. Dreisbach JL. Vietnamese Public Health Practices in the Advent of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons for Developing Countries. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2020;32(4):163-164. doi:10.1177/1010539520927266
79. Le LT, Nguyen HT, Nguyen TH, Ho TT, Tran LH, Luu TT, Nguyen TNT, Huynh TKL, Pham DQ, Luong CQ, Cao MT, Nguyen VT, Hoang H, Chu HH, Phan TL, Truong NH. Whole-genome sequencing and de novo assembly of a 2019 novel coronavirus (sars-cov-2) strain isolated in vietnam. bioRxiv. 2020; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.12.149377
80. Lan F-Y, Wei C-F, Hsu Y-T, Christiani DC, Kales SN. Work-related COVID-19 transmission in six Asian countries/areas: A follow-up study. PloS one. 2020;15(5):e0233588. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0233588. eCollection 2020.
81. World Health Organization. World experts and funders set priorities for COVID-19 research. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/12-02-2020-world-experts-and-funders-set-priorities-for-covid-19-research
82. Zhan M, Anders RL, Lin B, Zhang M, Chen X. Lesson Learned from China Regarding Use of Personal Protective Equipment. Am J Infect Control. 2020;S0196-6553(20)30771-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2020.08.007